Shani Kavacham is perfect Remedy for Saturn if in your horoscope ( jyotish kundli ) Saturn is placed in sun’s house (5) or Mar’s house(1,8) or Saturn is placed in house No.8,12,1 and if your star signs is Saturn and also in Sadesati ( The transit of Saturn into the zodiac sign from the house in which planet Moon is located at the time of your birth is known as Saade Saati of Saturn.)1. Perform Saturn yagna from the contributions of all family members Shani Kavacham is in Sanskrit. It is from Brahmananda Purana. Kashyapa is the rushi, Anushtup is chanda chanting of Shani Kavacham Shani Mala Mantra regularly is the most powerful way to please Shani and get his blessing.
Shani Kavacham : शनि कवचं
Shani Kavacham : शनि कवचं
अथ श्री शनिकवचम्
अस्य श्री शनैश्चरकवचस्तोत्रमंत्रस्य कश्यप ऋषिः ||
अनुष्टुप् छन्दः || शनैश्चरो देवता || शीं शक्तिः ||
शूं कीलकम् || शनैश्चरप्रीत्यर्थं जपे विनियोगः ||
निलांबरो नीलवपुः किरीटी गृध्रस्थितस्त्रासकरो धनुष्मान् ||
चतुर्भुजः सूर्यसुतः प्रसन्नः सदा मम स्याद्वरदः प्रशान्तः || १ ||
श्रुणूध्वमृषयः सर्वे शनिपीडाहरं महत् |
कवचं शनिराजस्य सौरेरिदमनुत्तमम् || २ ||
कवचं देवतावासं वज्रपंजरसंज्ञकम् |
शनैश्चरप्रीतिकरं सर्वसौभाग्यदायकम् || ३ ||
ॐ श्रीशनैश्चरः पातु भालं मे सूर्यनंदनः |
नेत्रे छायात्मजः पातु पातु कर्णौ यमानुजः || ४ ||
नासां वैवस्वतः पातु मुखं मे भास्करः सदा |
स्निग्धकंठःश्च मे कंठं भुजौ पातु महाभुजः || ५ ||
स्कंधौ पातु शनिश्चैव करौ पातु शुभप्रदः |
वक्षः पातु यमभ्राता कुक्षिं पात्वसितत्सथा || ६ ||
नाभिं ग्रहपतिः पातु मंदः पातु कटिं तथा |
ऊरू ममांतकः पातु यमो जानुयुगं तथा || ७ ||
पादौ मंदगतिः पातु सर्वांगं पातु पिप्पलः |
अङ्गोपाङ्गानि सर्वाणि रक्षेन्मे सूर्यनंदनः || ८ ||
इत्येतत्कवचं दिव्यं पठेत्सूर्यसुतस्य यः |
न तस्य जायते पीडा प्रीतो भवति सूर्यजः || ९ ||
व्ययजन्मद्वितीयस्थो मृत्युस्थानगतोSपि वा |
कलत्रस्थो गतो वापि सुप्रीतस्तु सदा शनिः || १० ||
अष्टमस्थे सूर्यसुते व्यये जन्मद्वितीयगे |
कवचं पठतो नित्यं न पीडा जायते क्वचित् || ११ ||
इत्येतत्कवचं दिव्यं सौरेर्यनिर्मितं पुरा |
द्वादशाष्टमजन्मस्थदोषान्नाशायते सदा |
जन्मलग्नास्थितान्दोषान्सर्वान्नाशयते प्रभुः || १२ ||
|| इति श्रीब्रह्मांडपुराणे ब्रह्म–नारदसंवादे शनैश्चरकवचं संपूर्णं ||
Shani Kavacham : शनि कवचं
Neelaambaro Neelavapuh Kireetee
Grudhrasthitaastrakaro Dhanushmaan |
Caturbhujah Sooryasutah Prasannah
Sadaa Mamasyaadvaradah Prasaamtah ||
Srunudhvam Rushayah Sarve Sani Peedaaharam Mahat |
Kavacam Saniraajasya Saurairidamanuttamam ||
Kavacam Devataavaasam Vajra Pamjara Samngakam |
Sanaiscara Preetikaram Sarvasaubhaagyadaayakam ||
Atha Sree Sani Vajra Pamjara Kavacam
Om Sree Sanaiscarah Paatu Bhaalam Me Sooryanamdanah |
Netre Caayaatmajah Paatu Paatu Karnau Yamaanujah || 1 ||
Naasaam Vaivasvatah Paatu Mukham Me Bhaaskarah Sadaa |
Snigdhakamthasca Me Kamtham Bhujau Paatu Mahaabhujah || 2 ||
Skamdhau Paatu Saniscaiva Karau Paatu Subhapradah |
Vakshah Paatu Yamabhraataa Kukshim Paatvasitastathaa || 3 ||
Naabhim Grahapatih Paatu Mamdah Paatu Katim Tathaa |
Ooroo Mamaamtakah Paatu Yamo Jaanuyugam Tathaa || 4 ||
Paadau Mamdagatih Paatu Sarvaamgam Paatu Pippalah |
Amgopaamgaani Sarvaani Rakshen Me Sooryanamdanah || 5 ||
Ityetatkavacam Divyam Pathetsooryasutasya Yah |
Na Tasya Jaayate Peedaa Preeto Bhavati Sooryajah ||
Vyayajanmadviteeyastho Mrutyusthaanagatopivaa |
Kalatrastho Gatovaapi Supreetastu Sadaa Sanih ||
Ashtamastho Sooryasute Vyaye Janmadviteeyage |
Kavacam Pathate Nityam Na Peedaa Jaayate Kvacit ||
Ityetatkavacam Divyam Saureryannirmitam Puraa |
Dvaadasaashtamajanmasthadoshaannaasayate Sadaa |
Janmalagnasthitaan Doshaan Sarvaannaasayate Prabhuh ||
Iti Sree Brahmaamdapuraane Brahmanaaradasamvaade Sanivajrapamjara Kavacam Sampoornam
Shani Kavacham is in Sanskrit. It is from Brahmananda Purana.
Kashyapa is the rushi, Anushtup is chanda, Shanaishchara is Devata, shiim is shaktii, shooma is kiilakam and it is recited for Shanaishchara devata.
1. He has worn blue clothes, his body is also blue and he has a crown on his head shining in blue rays. He is desirous of causing fear to those who are after money. He has four hands, he is son of Surya and he is always happy. He (Shani) who is calm and quiet is requested for blessing to me.
2. Brahma said. O! All rushies listen, originated from Surya, a very auspicious kavacha of Shani which makes us free from all type of troubles from Shani.
3 .This kavacha is loved by Shani himself and this kavacha is the place where Shani devata likes to live. It gives us all type of happiness i.e. wealth, health and anything we desire and makes us/our body very strong like a weapon called vajra.
4. Om I bow to shanaichara. Let my forehead be protected by suryanandana (son of surya). Let my eyes be protected by Chayatmaja (born from shadow). Let my ears be protected by Yamanuja (younger brother of God Yama).
5. Let my nose be protected by Vaivaswata. Let my mouth be protected by Bhaskara, Let my throat be protected by SnigdhaKantha. Let my arms be protected by Mahabhuja.
6. Let my shoulders be protected by Shani and my hands be protected by Shubhaprada. Let my breast be protected by Yamabhrata. Let my kukshi be protected by Asita (who is unbounded).
7. Let my navel be protected by Grahapati. Let my loins be protected by Manda. Let my breast be protected by Antaka. Let my knees be protected by Yama.
8. Let my feet be protected by Mandagati. Let all other parts of my body be protected by Pipala. Let my middle part of the body, Private parts of the body be protected by Suryanandana.
9. Whosoever recites this auspicious kavacham of son of Surya (Shani Kavacham), will be free from any troubles by Shani.
10. Even if in any horoscope if Shani happens to be in Twelfth house, First house, Second house or eighth house or in Seventh house will give good results on reciting this Kavacham every day. (Otherwise in the above described houses Shani becomes unfavorable and bad results are seen.)
11. Eighth house, Twelfth house, First house, Second house
are considered very bad houses for Shani and very bad results are seen, observed and experienced. However anybody having Shani in the above houses in his horoscope if recited this Shani Kavacham daily becomes free from all troubles.
12. This is a very auspicious and spiritual Shani Kavacham is very ancient (old) creation. This removes all the bad effects of Shani when it occupies 12th, 8th or 1st house in the horoscope at the birth time which are evil houses for Shani.
Prabhu Shani always destroys all evil effects arising from the time of birth.
Here completes this Shani Kavacham which is from Brahmananda Purana and discussed By God Brahama with Narada Rushi
Lord Shani or Saturn (sometimes referred to as Sani, Shaniswara, Saniswaran, and Manda) is one of the 9 governing planets of an individual. Lord Shani is the only planet that stays in a Rasi for 2 ½ years. Generally, when Lord Shani is in the 3rd, 6th, and 11th house of one’s horoscope, he will bestows the individuals with very good fortunes. When he stays in the 1st, 2nd, 4th,7th, 8th, and 12th house, he will turn into a malefic planet. On the other hand, when Lord Shani stays in the 5th, 9th, and 10th house of one’s horoscope, he will provide mixed results to the particular individual. The malefic or the beneficial effects also depends on the individual’s lagna, dasa (thisai), and bhukthi.
When Lord Shani is prayed by chanting the Shani Kavach along with other Shani Mantras such as the Shani Gayatri Mantra, Shani Moola Mantra, Shani Sloka, Shani Beeja Mantra, et cetera, one will see gradual improvements in life. Problems and obstacles will vanish. Prosperity and a steady flow of income can be seen. Health will improve and lethargy will vanish. You feel active and energetic. Apart from that, you will no longer suffer from hindrances and delays. Wealth and fortune will be on the incline.