Laxmi or Mahalaxmi is the Goddess of prosperity, good fortune, and beauty.She forms Tridevi with Goddess Parvati and Saraswati. Laxmi is a Goddess who brings all good things to light and to life. To evoke her energy of good fortune, countless hymns, prayers, shlokas, stotra, and mantras are dedicated and recited during the ritual offering of Laxmi. Laksmi Gayatri Mantra is a powerful mantra for attaining wealth, luxuries, status and success.
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra is one of the famous Mantras of Goddess Lakshmi. Please find Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra Lyrics in Hindi and English below.
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra | श्री महालक्ष्मी गायत्री मंत्र
ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ॥
Om Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidmahe Vishnu Patnyai Cha Dheemahi Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat Om॥
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra Meaning
Meaning: Om, Let me meditate on the greatest goddess, Oh, wife of Lord Vishnu, give me higher intellect, And let Goddess Lakshmi illuminate my mind.
ॐ महालक्ष्मी देवी आप भगवान श्री विष्णु की पत्नी है मैं आपकी आराधना करता हूँ मुझे उच्च बुद्धि प्रदान करें, मुझे सन्मार्ग में प्रेरित करें.
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra Benefits
By reciting Lakshmi(Laxmi) Gayatri Mantra one can get prosperity and success. Chanting Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra regularly with a positive frame of mind and faith will help us attract good fortune and wealth. The chanting of this Mantra infuses positive energy thereby keeping your mind and body healthy. Those who are into business can reap profits while working professionals can get promoted. Devotees chant this mantra to please the Goddess Lakshmi who bestows them with her blessings. It is said that chanting this mantra brings happiness, wealth, luxuries and prosperity.
- Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra removes all the negative doshas lika daridrya, chaurya and vikshipta in life.
- Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra removes depression and negative vibrations.
- Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra provides home, land and real estate very soon.
- Mahalakshmi Gayatri Mantra helps to acquire a higher status in the society.
How To Chant The Mahalakshmi Gayatri Mantra
The ideal times for chanting the mantra are twice daily – at dawn and at dusk. The maximum benefit of chanting the mantra is said to be obtained by chanting it 108 times.
- Chant 1 rosary of this mantra with energized KamalGhatta Mala starting from any Panchmi Tithi.
- Keep fasting on Panchmi for better results in life.
- The effect of the Mahalakshmi Gayatri Mantra gets quadrupled if chanted in front of Shri Yantra, Parad Shri Yantra, Sphatik Shri Yantra and Mahalakshmi Yantra.