The time is here again where brothers and sisters all across the world reunite, to celebrate their bond of love and beauty. The most sacred bond between a man and a woman. The bond of brothers and sisters. The time for this celebration. Bhai behen ka Pyar Rakhi Hindi wishes is provide here in variety which you can easily forward to your respective brother and sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Hindi Wishes
Ye Lamha Kuch Khas Hai, Behan Ke Hathon Mein Bhai Ka Haath Hai,
O Behna Tere Liye Mere Pass Kuch Khas Hai, Tere Sukoon Ki Khatir Meri Behna,
Tera Bhai Hamesha Tere Sath Hai…
Rishta hai janmo ka hamara, Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara,
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya, Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan” to my dearest brother…
Sath pale aur sath bhade hain, Khoob mila bachpan mein pyar
Bhai bhain ka pyar bhadane, Aaya rakhi ka tyohar
Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival
Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe, Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe
Bhaiyaa Goud Mein Uthao Na Aaj Mujhe, Kad Se Hoon Badi Mann Se Chhoti Main
Aaj Bhi Maan Lo Na Zid Meri.
Rang Birange Mausam main Sawan ki Ghata Chai, Khushiyon ki saugat lekar pyari bahina aai
Bhai ke haton main saje rakhi se kalai, Sada Khush & Sukhi rahe Bahin – Bhai
“Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda, Mere Anamol Ratan
Tere Badale Main Zamaane Ki
Koi Cheez Na Lu) -2.”
Raksha Bandhan hey pyaara sah tyovhar, Joh laaye jeevan meh khushiya aur pyar,
Aapki shari dost aaye aapke dvaar, Leke rakhi aur dher shara pyar,
Karo hamaari shubhakamanaaye shvikar.
Lal gulabi rung meh jhum rahan sanshar, Surajh ki rosani aur khushiyo ki bahar,
Chaand ki chandni aurh apnoh kaa pyaar, Badhae hon aapko yeh Rakhi kaa tyowhar.
Khuda kareh tujhen khushiyaan hajhar mileh, Mujh seh bhi achha yaar mile,
Meri girlfriend tujhen bandhe rakhi, Aur tumeh ek aur bahen kaa pyaar mileh.
Mujhe maaf karna mein ess rakhi par nahi aa sakti Lekin mera aashirwad har wakht tumhare saath rahegaa..
Imnj.in Have a great rakhi..
Raksha Bandhan Messages
Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.
We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.
The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother .
You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.
Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Messages for Sister
1. May your desires and prayers come true this Rakhi and may you flourish and reach great heights in your live. With warm wishes… Happy Raksha Bandhan.
2. My caring sis, you are my sweet angel. I pray to Almighty that may your entire life filled with joy and happiness. Happy Rakhi!”.
3. No matter how far you are, my warm relates to are always with you… this Rakhi, we will once again revive the spirit of the happy days … … Happy Rakhi!
4. No fight, no quarrel, no plan … … now you will certainly ask why … aare behna aaj to Rakhi hai !!
5. Today is Rakhi, it is the ideal time to thank you for your love, support and care. Thank you sister very much … and wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan !!
6. When I think about Rakhi … The first thing comes in my mind … … the fights and arguments … we had in our childhood days.
Today, I laugh … thinking about it and my love towards you boosts.
7. Delighted Rakhi, my loving sister … You are my sweet angel… your are my dear friend… I will certainly always be with you… you are my real joy. I love you my dear sister… Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!
8. A sister is an unique present of life… a life long buddy … My sister … a really Happy Raksha Bandhan. May God bless you and may each of your day full of delight and success.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
1. Brothers are like pole star who direct you in ideal direction of life. Thank you bhaiya for your love and support. Miss you alot … Happy Raksha Bandhan!
2. Dear Bhaiya … you are constantly my buddy … constantly represented me … constantly helped me in my difficult situations … You are my best brother. Thank you for everything. Wish you a pleased and prosperous Rakhi.
3. Your are my best brother who never says no to anything … thats why I call you my Superman. I love you my dear brother… Happy Rakhi !!!
4. Dear Bhaiya,.
Wherever you go, anywhere you stay …
My warm Rakhi wishes are always with you.
Whenever you are in any trouble.
Call me … I will certainly be there.
Love you bhaiya !!!
5. Our love is like an unlimited stream that will certainly never end … I will always be with you in your great and bad days … My best wishes are always there. Pleased & cheerful Rakhi !!!
6. My sweet brother, I am sending you a thread that will absolutely make our bond of love more powerful. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
You can send these warm messages,images and scraps to your dear brother and sister and make them feel special. These messages will definitely bring a sweet smile on their faces. Furthermore, their eyes will be fully filled with happy splits