Presenting an exclusive collection of some of the most exclusive images from Indian past… a flashback of amazing instances that will make you relive those moments again. Its a beautiful vintage remembrance that cannot be missed for anything, a sure treat for your eyes.
1. A neglected Taj Mahal after the fall of the Mughal Empire, Late 19th Century.
2. Indian Silent Film Actress Seeta Devi – 1925.
3. A letter from Gandhi to Hitler.
4. President Pranab Mukherjee, a few decades ago.
5. Phoolan Devi – the “Bandit Queen of India” in the early 1980’s.
6. Rolls-Royce’s India Depot on Mayo Road, Bombay, 1911.
7. Sikh soldiers in the trenches at Gallipoli in World War 1.
8. Rare Photo of Shri Narendra Modi in NCC during his childhood days.
9. Aerial View of New Delhi, 1930.
10. Sadhu on a bed of nails (casually reading a book!) – 1880s.
11. Rabindranath Tagore & Albert Einstein, August 1941.
12. Personal and rare photographs of Actress Madhubala taken by James Burke for Life Magazine in 1951.
13. Netaji Subash Chandra Bose with his parents.
14. Rare Photo of Anna Hazare as an Army man.
15. The daughter of an Indian Maharajah seated on a panther she shot, sometime during 1920s.
16. An ISRO scientist transporting the nose cone of a rocket on a cycle – Thumba, Kerala, 1968.
17. Rare Photo of Begum of Bhopal and her son attending the Delhi Durbar.
18. Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Shah Zafar posing with Thomas Metcalfe and two attendants.
19. Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli during their childhood cricket days.
20. Mecca Masjid of Hyderabad, 1948.
21. Death sentence judgement poster of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru and others (1930).
22. The Bachchans Family Photo, 1970.
23. Old Tongas ruling the Calcutta city road, 18th century.
24. An astrologer’s shop in the mill workers’ quarter – Parel, Bombay, 1947.
25. Rare photograph of the Last Rites of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa with a young Vivekananda in mourning, 1886.
26. Elephants Loading Supplies in C-46 Planes during Second World War in India – Us Army Photograph, 1940.
27. Queen Elizabeth and Maharani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur pose after a tiger hunt in India, 1961.
28. A shocked Jawaharlal Nehru announces Mahatma Gandhi’s death to a crying crowd, with his famous “The light has gone out of our lives..” speech – Birla House, Delhi, 30 Jan 1948.
29. One Rupee Note holding the head of George V King Emperor.
30. A young L.K. Advani.
31. Champagne being served during Jeetendra’s Birthday Party – late 70’s.
Jeetendra, Asrani, Rakesh Roshan, Sanjeev Kumar and Prem Chopra talking over a glass of champagne.