An Icchadhari Naag dressed like Keanu Reaves in The Matrix jumps out of a hospital window and morphs into a man dressed like Keanu Reaves riding a bright red sportsbike. That’s before he discovers that he is also the Bad Terminator from Judgement Day and Sunny Deol has realised he’s the good terminator and the Naag Mani quest has been abandoned. If you’re reading the above two lines and wondering just what expired cough syrup is being chugged here let me clarify, it’s not expired. And this is the most boring bit of the plot of Jaani Dushman.
Regardless, accidentally or sometimes because someone was just too lazy to cross-check facts have ended up in some rather smashingly ignorant things in our movies. The article you read here is an ode to people who really should have Googled.
1. Remember the Hand Pump Tara Singh pulled out of the ground in Pakistan?
2. And then Sunny Paaji did this in Border.
3. While Sunny Deol launches Surgical strikes with his truck and punches, this is what Ajay Devgn has been upto…
4. Did someone annoy you and you want to take care of them without a peep? Or are you a secret agent in the hunt for nuclear weapons and your next Moneypenny?
5. Harrisson ka taala hai, tootega nahin.
6. Point, shoot, kill. Miss, photoshop, do it on a chroma screen.
7. Kholney Ka, Phainkney ka, Bhool janey ka. Pull it, Throw it, Forget it.
8. Hang on for a Prakash Jha special.
9. Calling all cinema lifeguards.
10. Tracing…tracing…found him!
11. Jump, Chat, Hang. Repeat.
13. Amnesia. On Call.
14. The Great Indian Blood Donation.
Can you think of any more? Let us know in the comments section below.