Regular chanting of Saraswati mantra improves speech, memory and concentration in studies. Saraswati mantra has the power to dispel ignorance and confusion and bestow intelligence to the chanter. Saraswati mantra makes learning easy and memory long lasting. Dedicated recitation of Saraswati Mantra can help a student pass his exams with flying colors and a job aspirant to clear his interview successfully. Even those aspiring to go in for higher studies and research work can benefit tremendously from regular Japa of Saraswati Mantra.
Saraswati Mantra : सरस्वती मंत्र
Here, are lists of mantras that are widely used by students to score high in exams. It is believed that students, who after working hard failed to succeed in exams and these mantras, have helped them to attain their goal.
Saraswati Moola Mantra
The following Saraswati Devi Moola Mantra should be chanted 512 times for 11 consecutive days. It will help to succeed in examinations and to increase wisdom.
ॐ सं सरस्वथाये नमः |
Om sum saraswathaye namah .
Saraswati Mantras | सरस्वती मंत्र
1. Saraswati Ekakshar Mantra
2. Saraswati Dvyakshar Mantra
3. Saraswati Tryakshar Mantra
ऐं रुं स्वों॥
Aim Rum Svom॥
4. Saraswati Dashakshar Mantra
Saraswati Mantra for Acquiring Knowledge – This mantra is chanted to acquire the blessings of knowledge
वद वद वाग्वादिनी स्वाहा॥
Vad Vad Vagvadini Svaha॥
5. Saraswati Mantra
ॐ ऐं नमः॥
Om Aim Namah॥
6. Saraswati Mantra
Chanting the Bija Mantra – the Bija Mantra is chanted by devotees as an offering or salutations to Maa Saraswati.
ॐ ऐं क्लीं सौः॥
Om Aim Kleem Sauh॥
Meaning: Salutations to Goddess Saraswati
7. Mahasaraswati Mantra
Mahasaraswati Mantra – This mantra is chanted by devotees to offer salutations to Maa Saraswati.
ॐ ऐं महासरस्वत्यै नमः॥
Om Aim Mahasarasvatyai Namah॥
Meaning: Salutations to Goddess Maha Saraswati
8. Saraswati Mantra
Saraswati Mantra for Enhancing Intelligence – This mantra is chanted for enhanced intelligence in students and adults alike.
ॐ ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं वाग्देव्यै सरस्वत्यै नमः॥
Om Aim Hreem Shreem Vagdevyai sarasvatyai Namah॥
9. Saraswati Mantra
Saraswati Mantra for Wealth and Knowledge – This mantra is chanted to be blessed with wisdom of wealth and knowledge.
ॐ अर्हं मुख कमल वासिनी पापात्म क्षयम्कारी
वद वद वाग्वादिनी सरस्वती ऐं ह्रीं नमः स्वाहा॥
Om Arham Mukha Kamala Vasini Papatma Kshayamkari
Vad Vad Vagvadini Saraswati Aim Hreem Namah Svaha॥
10. Shri Saraswati Puranokta Mantra
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु विद्यारूपेण संस्थिता।
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः॥
Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Vidyarupena Samsthita।
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah॥
11. Saraswati Gayatri Mantra
This mantra is chanted to seek success from Maa in career and education. This mantra is also known as Gayathri of Saraswati
ॐ ऐं वाग्देव्यै विद्महे कामराजाय धीमहि। तन्नो देवी प्रचोदयात्॥
Om Aim Vagdevyai Vidmahe Kamarajaya Dhimahi।
Tanno Devi Prachodayat॥
12. Chanting the Vidya Mantra for students – Students who strugle to score well or pass their exams, this mantra is known to improve the power of concentration and memory in students. This sloka is found to improve memory, power and concentration in studies.
Saraswati Namasthubhyam , Varade Kamarupini
Vidhyarambam Karishyami , Siddhir Bavathume Sadha
13. Saraswati Vandana – This mantra is chanted by devotees to seek Ma Saraswati’s blessing and protection from lethargy, sluggishness and ignorance.
Yaa Kundendu tushaara haaradhavalaa,
Yaa veenavara dandamanditakara,
aa shwetha padmaasana
Yaa brahmaachyutha shankara
prabhritibhir Devaisadaa Vanditha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswatee
Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaapahaa
Meaning: May the Goddess Saraswati protect me. She is fair like the jasmine-colored moon, and whose pure white garland is like frosty dew drops. She is adorned in radiant white attire, on whose beautiful arm rests the veena, and whose throne is a white lotus. She is surrounded and respected by the Gods. Please remove my weariness, sluggishness and ignorance.
14. Saraswati Mantra – This mantra is chanted to seek blessings to eradicate the evils of ignorance and bestow the devotee with intelligence.
Saar Paramaadyaam Jagadvyaapineem Veennaa Pushtak
Haste Sfatik Maalikaam Vidhateem
Paramaasane Sansthitaam Vande Taam
Parameshwareem Bhagwateem Buddhi Pradaam Shaaradaam.
Meaning: I plead to Goddess Saraswati who is fair in color, the first and foremost divine energy, who is present in the world in the form of knowledge, who wields a Veena, Vedas, Sfatik rosary in her hands and one of whose hands is raised in blessing. She is the one who is capable of eliminating ignorance and bestow intelligence.
15. Maha Saraswati Mantra – This simple mantra is mainly chanted by students to make learning easy and help them score well in exams.
Om Aim Hrim Kleem Maha Saraswati Devaya Namaha
16. Saraswati Mantra – This mantra is chanted by students before they start studying for their exams so that Maa blesses them with the power of memory and concentration.
Sidhir bhavathu mey sada
Meaning: O, Goddess Saraswati, my humble prostrations unto Thee. She is capable of fulfilling all my wishes. I request you to bestow thy blessings on me, before I start my studies.
17. Saraswati Mantra – This mantra is chanted to seek the divine blessings of Goddess Saraswati to gain all glories and powers of knowledge that exist in the world.
Saraswati Mahabhage Vidye Kamalalochane
Vishwaroope Vishaalaakshi Vidyam dehi namosthuthe
Meaning: Oh great Goddess Saraswati, the lotus-eyed personified knowledge. Oh, I request you to shower me with all the powers and glories of all knowledge that exist. She has large-eyes, taking the form of the whole universe.
18. Saraswati Ashtakshara Mantra: This mantra comprises of the 12 names of Goddess Saraswati and it is advised that all knowledge seekers should practice it, to gain high and pure knowledge.
Pratham Bharti naam Dwitaya tu Saraswati
Trutiya Sharda Devi Chaturth Hansavahini
Pancham Jagatikhayata Shasth Maheshwari tatha
Saptham tu Kaumari Astham Bhramacharini
Navam Vidhyadhatrini l Dasham Vardayini
Ekadasham Rudraghanta Dwadasham Bhuneshwari
Atani Dwadsho Naamami Y Patcchrnuyaadpi
Nach Vidhna Bhav Taysa Mantra Siddhiker Tatha
19. Mantra for Knowledge: Reciting this mantra will increase the mental capability and will considerably increase the knowledge gain.
Om Namo Bhagwati Saraswati Parmeshwari
Vaagvaadini Mam Vidhya Dehi Bhagwati
Bhans Vaahini Hans Samarudha Buddhi
Dehi Dehi Pragya Dehi Dehi
Vidhya Parmeshwari Saraswati Swaha
20. Mantra for illumination: This mantra is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati to illuminate the minds of knowledge seekers.
Maho Arnah Saraswati Pracheyati Ketuna,
Dhiyo Vishwa Virajati
Saraswati Mantra | सरस्वती मंत्र
Saraswati’s birthday – Vasant Panchami – is a Hindu festival celebrated every year on the 5th day of the bright fortnight of the lunar month of Magha. Hindus celebrate this festival with great fervor in temples, homes and educational institutes alike.